About Hot Clicks Pay Per Click Online Marketing With Phil Adair
Welcome to Hot Clicks Pay Per Click Online Marketing! Phil is a fully qualified Google AdWords Professional with satisfied clients Worldwide.
He has been advising businesses professionally in the digital marketing space for over 14 years, helping them succeed with their online strategies and overall online presence.
Phil could be described as a fast learning resourceful guy with a true passion for online marketing. Phil’s passionate about online marketing in general. He’s also trained in all aspects of Google AdWords Campaign Management.
He started his PPC career back in 2004, moving from customer service over to the AdWords team at a very progressive digital marketing agency before breaking away and starting his own business.
Phil’s resume highlights go something like this:
- Certified Partner: Google AdWords Qualified
- Worked as a Consultant/Advisor
- Worked with – and – for several small & medium sized businesses
- Worked with – and – for select larger businesses – some with ad budgets in the millions of dollars…
Over the last few years, Phil has been teaching Pay Per Click or PPC, particularly through his online courses – and also continues to consult with clients directly – advising them on PPC advertising and teaching businesses how to really kick goals and succeed online.
Having helped quite a few people gain entry into the world of PPC, he thought why not bring this message to the masses?
Phil’s areas of expertise are as follows:
- Google AdWords Training
- Search Engine Optimisation Training
- Social Media Training
- Landing Pages (Conversion Techniques/Psychology) Training
I love helping small & medium businesses succeed with their online marketing.
Check out the [FREE] AdWords Video Training Series.
Get Instant Access Here >>
7 Absolutely Killer Tips For Google AdWords & Why They Crush The Competition
How to Build an Email List FAST – 7 Simple Methods You Can Use for FREE
Download The eBook Now:
Download here >>
Hot Clicks Pay-Per-Click Online Marketing
Suite 12, 5th Floor, Dymocks Building
428 George Street, Sydney 2000, NSW, Australia
I’m a huge fan of connecting on social media. If you’re on these social networks, then let’s follow each other:
p.s. If you enjoyed this, you might also like:
- 37 “Killer” Online Resources – The Tools You Need To Succeed At Every Level
- The 33 Best Business Books I’ve Ever Read
- 27 Absolute “Killer” Hacks For Building Your Email List Fast