About Hot Clicks Pay Per Click Online Marketing With Phil Adair
Welcome to Hot Clicks Pay Per Click Online Marketing! Phil is a fully qualified Google AdWords Professional with satisfied clients Worldwide.
He has been advising businesses professionally in the digital marketing space for over 14 years, helping them succeed with their online strategies and overall online presence.
Phil could be described as a fast learning resourceful guy with a true passion for online marketing.
Phil’s passionate about online marketing in general. He’s also trained in all aspects of Google AdWords Campaign Management.
He started his PPC career back in 2004, moving from customer service over to the AdWords team at a very progressive digital marketing agency before breaking away and starting his own business.
Phil’s resume highlights go something like this:
- Certified Partner: Google AdWords Qualified
- Worked as a Consultant/Advisor
- Worked with – and – for several small & medium sized businesses
- Worked with – and – for select larger businesses – some with ad budgets in the millions of dollars…
Over the last few years, Phil has been teaching Pay Per Click or PPC, particularly through his online courses – and also continues to consult with clients directly – advising them on PPC advertising and teaching businesses how to really kick goals and succeed online.
Having helped quite a few people gain entry into the world of PPC, he thought why not bring this message to the masses?
Phil’s areas of expertise are as follows:
- Google AdWords Training
- Search Engine Optimisation Training
- Social Media Training
- Landing Pages (Conversion Techniques/Psychology) Training
I love helping small & medium businesses succeed with their online marketing.
If you think your own online marketing leaves a lot to be desired or you’re just unhappy with your current results, then call me or book a consultation today.
Or maybe begin with some FREE Video Training first.
Why Google AdWords?
- Google AdWords has fast become one the most successful forms of targeting advertising in the world.
- But due to the huge potential Google AdWords presents, the market is becoming increasingly more competitive.
- Google is constantly introducing innovative technology and updates, as a way for businesses to stand out from their competitors.
Need To Build Your Email List?
Grab The eBook here >>