The 33 Best Business Books I’ve Ever Read
We all understand the potential impact of a great book. In business, the right book at the right moment can tilt the playing field and give you a crucial advantage. These thirty-three business books have personally made a huge difference for me. In fact, they’re the best I’ve ever read.
These are all books that have shifted how I think about business. They’ve had a direct impact on the success I’ve experienced so far.
- Living Forward by Michael Hyatt
- The Power Of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peal
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Goals by Brian Tracy
When we’re working in a business, it’s easy to forget about working on the business. But it’s essential to to focus on the business if we want to keep moving ahead and growing.
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- Business Secrets from the Bible by Rabbi Daniel Lapin
- Focus by Al Ries
- Insanely Simple by Ken Segall
- Virtual Freedom by Chris C. Ducker
Personal and professional achievement are high values for me. That’s why I read a lot on the topic of productivity. These have been game-changers for me.
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
- Margin by Richard Swenson
- The Power of Full Engagement by Jim Loehr
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
A few of these are not straight leadership books, but they’re very influential on leadership.
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
- 5 Levels of Leadership by John Maxwell
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- Drive by Daniel H. Pink
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
- Visioneering by Andy Stanley
- The Power of a Positive No by William Ury
- Switch by Dan and Chip Heath
Great products deserve great marketing. But the ground is always shifting. These books represent the core philosophy, strategy, and tactics for successful marketing in today’s environment.
- Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind by Al Ries and Jack Trout
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert B. Cialdini
- The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
- Permission Marketing by Seth Godin
- Tribes by Seth Godin
- Launch by Jeff Walker
- The Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes
What business books have been critical to your own personal success?
Have I missed a crucial book here?
Like this post at all? Why not Pin it!
Get Instant Access Here >>
7 Absolutely Killer Tips For Google AdWords & Why They Crush The Competition
How to Build an Email List FAST – 7 Simple Methods You Can Use for FREE
Download The eBook Now:
Download here >>
Hot Clicks Pay-Per-Click Online Marketing
Suite 12, 5th Floor, Dymocks Building
428 George Street, Sydney 2000, NSW, Australia
I’m a huge fan of connecting on social media. If you’re on these social networks, then let’s follow each other:
About Phil Adair
Phil Adair is the host of one of the most downloaded online marketing podcasts on the internet (go here to subscribe and listen to The Online Marketing Strategies Show.)