How to Setup AdWords Remarketing | The Ultimate Cheatsheet Guide
What Would Happen If You Added Remarketing To Your Online Campaigns?
Don’t Just Wait for your Prospects to Find You…
The Google Display Network helps you generate awareness by getting your ads in front of consumers so they can learn about your business as they consider their options.
The more that people research your business category, the more important it is for your products or services to stand out from the crowd.
Remarketing. A Hugely Powerful Feature…
How Does It Work?
- A prospect or existing client visits your website
- The visitor then leaves and continues to surf the web
- The visitor sees ads for your business
- Branding starts working as your ads are seen around the web which brings your customer back to your site
You can then show these visitors ads for your business as they surf across the web.
Radically improve your return on investment by presenting your visitors with highly relevant ads…
This will ensure your brand is top of mind when they’re ready to buy!
Always be in front of your clients and prospects with Google Remarketing…
Remarketing shows ads to people who’ve visited your website or used your mobile app. When people leave your website without buying anything, for example, remarketing helps you reconnect with them by showing relevant ads across their different devices.
Whether you’re looking to drive sales activity, increase registrations or promote awareness of your brand, remarketing can be a strategic component of your advertising.
- Access to people when they’re likely to buy: You can reach people who’ve interacted with your business. You can advertise to them when they’re searching, visiting other websites, and using other mobile apps.
- Lists focused on your advertising: Create remarketing lists for specific cases. For example, a list targeted to people who added something to their shopping cart but didn’t complete a transaction.
- Large-scale reach: You can reach people on your remarketing lists across their devices as they browse over 2 million websites and mobile apps.
- Efficient pricing: You can create high-performance remarketing campaigns with automated bidding. Real-time bidding calculates the optimal bid for the person viewing your ad, helping you win the ad auction with the best possible price. There’s no extra cost to use Google’s auction.
- Easy ad creation: Produce text, image and video ads for free with Ad gallery. Combine a dynamic remarketing campaign with Ad gallery layouts to scale beautiful ads across all of your products or services.
- Campaign statistics: You’ll have reports of how your campaigns are performing, where your ads are showing, and what price you’re paying.
- Help customers find you: Show ads to previous visitors who are actively looking for your business on Google Search.
Ways to Remarket with Google AdWords
- Standard remarketing: Show ads to your past visitors as they browse sites and apps on the Display Network.
- Dynamic remarketing: Boost your results with dynamic remarketing, which takes remarketing to the next level with ads that include products or services that people viewed on your website or app.
- Remarketing lists for search ads: Show ads to your past visitors as they do follow-up searches for what they need on Google, after leaving your website.
- Video remarketing: Show ads to people who’ve interacted with your videos or YouTube channel as they use YouTube and browse Display Network videos, websites and apps.
- Customer list remarketing: With Customer match, you can upload lists of contact information that your customers have given you. When those people are signed in to Google, you can show them ads across different Google products.
How to add the remarketing code to your site: (Full Instructions)
I really hope this helped. Hey, have I missed anything here though? Drop me a note in the comments section below and let me know your thoughts.
Like this post at all? Why not Pin it!
Check out my [FREE] AdWords Video Training Series.
Get Instant Access Here >>
7 Absolutely Killer Tips For Google AdWords & Why They Crush The Competition
How to Build an Email List FAST – 7 Simple Methods You Can Use for FREE
Download The eBook Now:
Download here >>
Hot Clicks Pay-Per-Click Online Marketing
Suite 12, 5th Floor, Dymocks Building
428 George Street, Sydney 2000, NSW, Australia
I’m a huge fan of connecting on social media. If you’re on these social networks, then let’s follow each other:
About Phil Adair
Phil Adair is the host of one of the most downloaded online marketing podcasts on the internet (Go here to subscribe and listen to The Online Marketing Strategies Show.)
Read his inspiring bio now.
Feel free to send Phil a message here >>